s-h-e-e-r:

The Michigan Building, built in 1925, formerly housed a stage and movie palace. In the 1970s the theater space was converted into a parking garage to meet the demands of the building’s office tenants, who would have most certainly left for the suburbs if they did not have adequate and safe parking.

Detroit, Michigan

balcony seats by gsgeorge on Flickr.

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s